Child Support

Child SupportBoth parents have a financial obligation to support their minor children in cases of separation or divorce. In cases of child custody one parent remains the sole residential custodian, and the non-custodial parent us usually ordered to pay child support, which is most commonly determined by statutory guidelines. Whether you are a custodial parent seeking financial support from the other parent, or are trying to reduce the amount of child support you pay due to a change in your living situation, we, at McCormick Law will be able to provide you with the legal advice needed during this time. We represent all types of situations that involve child support, and look for a solution that is reasonable to you and meets children’s needs at the same time.

Ratings and Reviews